Thursday, January 6, 2011

4:25 in the morning.

  First post herpaderher. I'm awake at 4AM because I had two nightmares, one right after another. Both were completely ridiculous. The first one was about Toy Story, except there were zombies involved. The second involved Harry Potter somehow. I don't remember the specifics of either dream, but I woke up yelling. It might have something to do with the chinese food I imbibed in directly before going to sleep. I'm watching Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring right now. The LOTR trilogy was one of the best series of movies I've ever seen. Talk about a fucking ALL STAR cast! I feel bad admitting this, but I've never actually read the books. I'll get to it eventually. Return of the King is my favorite out of the three, specifically the scene "Battle of Pelennor Fields". Every time I hear King Theodin's speech to the riders of Rohan, the hair on the back of my neck stands up and I get a tingle down my spine. Any time I hear anything sufficiently epic, be it a song or a speech, I get that feeling. I'm going to quit writing for now and enjoy the rest of the movie as I lurk moar on 4chan. Hopefully I can maintain a steady post schedule on this..I'm always bad about keeping up on posts.

3 comments:

  1. Star Wars muthuhfucka. Fuck LOTR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHILE I DON'T AGREE WITH YOUR OPINION I SHALL DEFEND TO THE DEATH YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me Matt . . . MC Chris the best nerdcore rapper ever. Check out Fett's Vette.

    ReplyDelete