Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shit.


  Arial is what Times New Roman would be on casual fridays. It's been a bit since the last post. I figure it doesn't matter since these posts don't really mean anything to anyone but me. I guess that's freeing in a way, because I don't have to constantly post because people expect me to. I would be terrible at running a popular blog. I got kicked out of school last week. Got a letter in the mail stating the wheres and why-fores. Mother fuckers didn't even sign the damn thing! Just a computer generated letter. I don't know what I expected, really. I hardly ever went to class. I'm not angry at the school or anyone else, because I know it's no one's fault but my own. I guess I'm going to get a job and try to get my own apartment and go to community college now. I can't stand myself anymore. I'm attempting to do anything and everything so I'm not alone with my thoughts, because every time I am I just pick myself apart and make myself feel worse about everything in general. On a side note, I just found the best comment ever on YouTube about Andrew Jackson Jihad. The aforementioned comment is defending AJJ from being considered hipster music.  "I think this guy probably has a lot of hipsters listening to him. And those people are listening to him for the wrong reasons. If you can listen to this music because you feel what he feels and because you support his message, which is ultimately the triumph of humanity in spite of itself, the paradoxical oxymoron of living, then you can enjoy it and probably enjoy life, since his music is like life. It's far from perfect. It's not aesthetically beautiful. It's just there. It's just real." 


So, yeah...fuck. I didn't want this post to be all about Andrew Jackson Jihad, but Rejoice came on and I got all "Meeeehhh this song's all about my life, maaan". I wish more people were angry with me/disliked me/hated me so I didn't have to worry about disappointing people. My dad wasn't even mad (iaintevenmadbro.jpeg). That made me feel even worse than if he was rageface. I don't really have anything else to say. I'm gonna post some (read:all) lyrics to an Andrew Jackson Jihad song that is just....pfffff just the best. JUST THE BEST. Maybe by the next time I post I'll be happier, with a new job or apartment. PORBARBLY not.


Hey everything, fuck you
I hate everything you do to me
I despise every lie I've come to believe
And I hate every evil thing that I see
This juxtaposition of good and bad
Reminds me of the best and the worst dreams I've had
I'm either to happy or fucking sad
And I can't keep up with that
And my job, what a shame
Just a mountain of death filling up my brain
I'm always tied to the tracks of the train
Desperately afraid of going insane (like my family)
And I'd like to take advantage of a flock of wild birds
To make to make my escape from this planet
Christ almighty I am thirsty
I'm forever fat and ugly
Stumbling, bumbling, bastard, stubbly
Faces will always be hungry
And I don't know if I'm capable of helping anyone
I'm at the mercy of emotions of my better friends





My text can't capture the emotion that the lead singer puts into the words...Just humour me and listen to it. 




If it makes any difference, this isn't the version I wanted. My favorite version of the song Little Prince comes off of the Homestyle album. Look it up at your local library!

1 comment: