Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Buh.

  Been away for a while. Sheer laziness is to blame. I'm the least motivated person. Certain issues have arisen and due to that I thought it might be a good idea to start writing again. I don't want to have to give backstory on everything I'm experiencing right now, so I'm just going to jump right in to it.

 My mom and dad hate each other's guts, no matter what they say to the contrary. They've proved that they're not above involving their children in their issues. My parents (whether subconsciously or consciously) continue to try and sway me and my brother to either side (lets say team M and team S). My brother is firmly team S due to either his own opinions or the indoctrinations of my mother. I used to be on team M, but have since removed myself from the playing field, because I was sick and tired of my adult-child parents and their stupid antics (I've told them both on separate occasions that I really just don't give a fuck about their problems with each other and they can go fuck themselves for all I care.) I recently spent a week in Florida. While in Florida, my mom got served with papers from my dad, who was taking her to court because certain objectives in the divorce agreement weren't met. Now, I guess this part requires a little back story. I've been living with my dad since I got kicked out of school (because my mom gave me the boot). I realized it would be prudent to not blow off my mom entirely (since she is STILL my mom and I still care about her)  I told her that I would stay at her house every other week. I wasn't able to commit to that because whenever her and I would get together, we would end up fighting. I've since changed my modus operandi from 'Talk about your problems and give your opinion' to 'Sit down, shut up, smile and nod.' It makes life a lot easier (conserving pride is moot at this point.) She made me promise that I would stay at her house from the 15th to question mark (when I got home from florida to when I decided to stay at my dads again) A few days ago, prior to her and my father going to court, my father informed me that the only reason she wanted me to stay at her house was so that she could tell the judge that  both me and my brother were living under her roof. (my dad was attempting to cease paying her child support since me and my brother are out of school and legally adults) ((Also, my brother has been living at home since he got back from living in the Caribbean)) My father told me that she played me, I was a pawn, etc. Now, I have no fucking idea what to do. I can't just call my mom on it because she'll instantly deny it. I don't know who I believe but I tend to lean towards believing my dad because he's always been pretty straight with me.

That's the situation I'm in right now...and damned if it seems like a reeeeeal pickle. I think the only way I'll ever be free from these two goddamn maniacs is if I move away.

In other news, I might be moving to florida next year...but as of right now, that's just wishful thinking.


Now, on to music!
The video is...pretty...stupid. But! This song is fucking ridiculously awesome! I can't even begin to describe how great it is! So, I won't. I'll let the song speak for itself.















but its a fucking great song.

3 comments:

  1. I take back the 'stupid' comment. The girl who made that video made it using paint, powerpoint, and Imovie. Creativity like that should be applauded, not insulted by me. I wish I was half as talented to produce something about a song that inspired me.

    ReplyDelete